PaymentWhat are your lay-by terms?
We happily offer lay-by on framed artworks. This can be a great way to lock in an artwork that might be limited or about to sell out – or just a good way to pace your payments.
- We require 30% deposit on all orders.
- We prefer fortnightly payments.
- Please present your order details and/or proof of ID upon collection.
- All forfeited or cancelled lay-bys incur a storage and admin fee equal to 25%-50% of the total value
- Lay-bys not finalised by the due date will be returned to stock without notice. If you have an overdue lay-by, please contact us to discuss your options.
For artworks valued:
- Up to $200 – 1 month
- $200-350 – 6 weeks
- $350-700 – 2 months
- Over $700 – 3 months
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. (There is a surcharge for AMEX.) We are unable to accept payments by PayPal, wire transfer or cheque.
What happens once I submit my order?
Once you submit your order via the secure online shopping cart, your card will be charged and we will process the order at our gallery. In the case of exhibition works and pre-orders, we will charge your credit card ahead of time to secure the work and dispatch after the exhibition is complete or once the pre-order item has arrived.