PaymentWhat are your lay-by terms?
We happily offer layby on framed artworks. This can be a great way to lock in an artwork that might be limited or about to sell out - or just a good way to pace your payments.
- We require 25% deposit on goods and 33% deposit on framing orders.
- We prefer fortnightly payments
- Presentation of paperwork or proof of ID when collecting
- All forfeited or cancelled lay-bys incur a storage and admin fee equal to 25%-50% of the total value
- Lay-bys not finalized by the due date will be returned to stock without notice - if you have an overdue layby, please telephone us to discuss your options.
up to $200 value = 1 month
$200-$350 value = 6 weeks
$350 – $700 value = 2 months
over $700 = 3 months
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Sorry, we are not set up to accept payments by PayPal, wire transfer or cheque.
What happens once I submit my order?
Once you submit your order via the secure online shopping cart, your card will be charged and we will process the order at Melbourne HQ. In the case of exhibition works and pre-orders, we will charge your credit card ahead of time to secure the work and dispatch after the exhibition is complete or once the pre-order item has arrived.